If you are moving and would like to END and CANCEL your existing service, please complete this DISCONNECT FORM

Moving and want to switch your electric service to another residence that is already located in the Tanner Electric Service Area? Please complete a TRANSFER SERVICE FORM

You may Temporarily SUSPEND your service for tree service, remodeling, or electric panel upgrades and we will reconnect the service when the work is completed. Complete a SUSPEND SERVICE FORM