MARATHON WATER HEATERS
There are very few things today still being made to stand the test of time. The Marathon water heater is one of them. Purchase a Marathon water heater with a lifetime warranty and receive a $60.00 rebate for 50 to 105 gallon tanks. You can purchase a Marathon water heater at the following link: http://www.marathonheaters.com/dealers_parts.html
- Heat Pump –Purchase and install any Energy Star rated Heat Pump and receive a rebate of $100.00 per ton up to 5 tons. (Up to $500.00). Copy of proof of purchase required.
- Front-Load Clothes Washer – $100.00 Purchase an ENERGY STAR front loading washing machine and receive a $100.00 rebate. ENERGY STAR clothes washers use about half as much water as conventional washers, savings up to 7,000 gallons per year. Copy of proof of purchase required.
- Top-Load Clothes Washer – $70.00 - Top Load Washer must be ENERGY STAR qualified and have a minimum IMEF of 2.38 to qualify for rebate. Copy of proof of purchase required.
- Electric Water Heater – $60.00 Purchase an electric water heater 50 gallons or larger and receive $60.00 rebate. Water heating is the third largest energy expense in your home. It typically accounts for about 14% of your utility bill. Copy of proof of purchase required.
- Refrigerators – $30.00 Refrigerators are large energy consumers, accounting for 9% to 15% of a household’s total energy consumption. Purchase any ENERGY STAR rated refrigerator 7.75 cu ft or larger and receive a $30.00 rebate. Copy of proof of purchase required.
- Freezers – $25.00 Purchase an ENERGY STAR rated freezer 7.75 cubic ft or larger and receive a $25.00 rebate. An ENERGY STAR qualified freezer uses 10% less energy than a new, non-ENERGY STAR qualified model. Copy of proof of purchase required.
- Ductless Heat Pumps-Contact the Tanner office for more information prior to starting the installation project oand visit http://goingductless.com All ductless installations require pre-approval from our office and installers must be on our qualified installers list. The Participation/Installation Form must be completed and returned to our office prior to installation for pre-approval to determine if you are eligible for the current rebates. If pre-approval is not received prior to the installation process no rebate will be issued.
Visit the Energy Star web site at www.energystar.gov to learn more about conservation appliances.
To qualify for these rebates you must be a current member of Tanner Electric Cooperative. Requests for rebates must be received within 90 days of purchase. Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing. Download and fill out the form below and then mail it back to Tanner Electric at the address on the form. Please enclose a copy of proof of purchase, a copy of the product information insert that comes in the appliance box. These programs are subject to change without notice.