Member Support Representative I
Tanner Electric Cooperative has an immediate opening for a Member Support Representative. Candidates who have strong customer service experience are encouraged to apply.
As the first point of contact the Member Accounts Representative will provide exceptional member service to all visitors and guests of the Cooperative via a variety of communication channels.
The position is responsible for ensuring member satisfaction by performing clerical tasks requiring detailed analysis and sound judgment. This position maintains accurate member account information and will communicate with members in person and over the phone regarding billing, collections, capital credits and other inquiries.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is self-motivated, organized, and handles situations with tact and poise. This is position reports directly to our Member Service Representative 2.
- High school diploma is required. Post-secondary education equivalent to an Associate Degree is preferred
- Customer service experience is required. Experience with handling cash is required
- Candidates must have strong communication skills. Must have basic knowledge of the operation of office equipment, including computers, calculators, fax machines and copiers
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Must observe all safety rules and regulations adopted by TEC
- Must attend schools and conferences as requested by the TEC management
READ AND PRINT FULL DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION HERE
We offer a competitive salary DOE and comprehensive benefit package. TEC is an equal opportunity employer
To email resume and references send to:
To send your resume and references by Mail: Steven W. Walter - PO Box 1426 - North Bend WA 98045